Friday 5 April 2019

Our Amazing Buddy Class

Our Amazing Buddy Class - 5/4/19
Today we met our buddy class and we were so excited because the students exchanged letters with their buddy.  I think the photos tell the story of how magical this experience was.

Some letters from the students in Room 4:

















Some letters from the students in Room 24:








Some photos of the students sharing the letter they wrote to their buddy.  After that they designed envelopes to put the letters inside.






























2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed by the beautiful writing and stunning artwork.
    You show such gratitude for this opportunity to share learning with your buddy class. I hope that as the year goes by you will learn more about your buddies, their families and what interests them the most. Certainly this is a fantastic example of out school motto "Learning Together".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Room 4!
    Thank you for sharing your letters with me. I learned so much about you and your buddies through your writing. The colourful and detailed illustrations added more detail for me as a reader.
    I look forward to hearing more about your buddy time experiences. Mrs Yates :)

    ReplyDelete